Tuesday 25 May 2010

A Few Words From the Solas Chair

Today being the 25th May this time next month the first Solas Festival will be all set to go!
As the anticipation mounts with those who have been ‘living’ with it from the onset of TheProject the challenges are being ticked off one by one.
Each speaker, band, worship group, volunteer steward – in fact every contributor and participant – brings us one step closer!

As chair of the steering group, I’m mending my tent, looking for my tin mug and anticipating a great family weekend at Wiston (oh, I’ll have to remember to pack my two teenaged children!).
The steering group are working hard to make this first (always the hardest) festival a great experience for all who attend – you can help by spreading the word and encouraging friends and family to join you to explore our central themes, art, faith and justice.

Graeme Brooks - Solas Festival Chair 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment